13/07/11 22:25 Filed in: Audio/Video
Every source gets a transmitter/encoder and every display gets a receiver/decoder, they all plug into the network and, voila, you’ve got an HDMI matrix solution!
- The original 1G version offers a cost-effective, high performance solution while the newer 2G gigabit version delivers lossless video.
- Both versions require a managed network switch controlled via RS-232 or IP from any control system, PC, or smart device (e.g., Blackberry or iPad).
- Need to expand? Simply add a transmitter or receiver (or both).
- No more baluns and no distance limitations!
- Projects range from small residential jobs to large commercial applications and everything in between.
- New 2G firmware enables a video wall configuration up to 8x8 at a fraction of the price of competing systems.
UltraVue is the ultra-long, ultra-reliable, uninterrupted-run HDMI solution of the year! Most if not all HDMI failures occur in the connectors. The vast majority of extended runs are built up with baluns, repeaters, amplifier chips, EQ and external power supplies that multiply failure rates. UltraVue’s Digital Alloy -- silver-coated copper-clad steel -- delivers extremely high tensile strength. Other breakthrough techniques means UltraVue is the perfect if not the only cable for over 50-foot runs! Read More...